Factory & Industry Feng Shui Consultation (On-Site)
An industry or factory is a production unit. It is an absolute commercial unit that is dependant on many factors vis a viz people and machineries
Through an industrial feng shui consultation Ms. Bose can help you improve on all key aspects of your business. She will address your concerns and work along with you to resolve your issues.
Ms.Jayashree Bose will guide you on how to improve production by
- creating a healthy work environment for all workers;
- placing key personnel's offices in locations that promote the growth of your business;
- locating main machineries in areas where less break downs occur;
- providing support for your entire industry so that it functions as "one" commercially viable unit.
Your analysis will include the bazi assessment of key personnels so that you know how best to utilize their potentials to run your unit productively and profitably.
How is an industry feng shui consultation done?
On-site consultations conducted personally by Jayashree Bose.
Minimum three meetings required.
First meeting – data collection
Jayashree Bose and her assistant will visit your industry and collect all the relevant information. She will personally discuss areas you want to improve in your industry and your situation. After that she will need to walk around your industry so that she can take the relevant measurements. She will also need to take measurements outside your industry.
The amount of time required for the initial visit depends on the size of your industry and your queries. Generally, it takes about 2-4 hrs (for small sized factories) and could range up to 1-2 days (for larger sized projects)
Your report will be personally prepared by Jayashree Bose and will be ready within 12-15 working days. (For outstation industrial consults this time can be reduced to 3-4 days depending on the size of the project.)
The written report will contain recommendations on
- permanent recommendations;
- structural changes of your property (if required);
- annual remedial recommendations (for the particular year);
- room allocations for key personnel's of the industry;
- favorable directions to be used by different members of the office;
- important machinery locations;
- stove/burner placement (if required to be changed);
- dates and time when the changes can be done.
Second meeting – report delivery
Ms.Jayashree Bose will visit your industry to explain the full report and recommendations to you. She will discuss the structural changes with you and whether you would be willing to do the same. If you want to do the structural changes then she will select good dates for the same. On a specified date and time she will personally visit to explain the structural changes to the renovator/mason/foreman (extra charges could be applicable).
Ms.Bose will show you the locations where your remedies need to be placed. She will also guide you regarding locating key personnel office rooms; directions that can be used by your key personnel. During this visit she will also discuss the bazi's of the key personnels.
Third meeting – follow up consultation
Follow up consultation will be after you have made all the changes. In the follow up consultation Jayashree Bose will
- check if all structural changes have been completed;
- check if all remedial recommendations have been placed in the correct location;
- answer your questions;
- take an update on the improvements you have seen.
- All reports are personally written by Ms.Jayashree Bose therefore it takes 12-15 working days to complete the reports. (For outstation industrial consults report delivery time can be reduced to 3-4 days depending on the size of the project.)
- Ms. Bose will personally visit your industry and explain the report to you.
Depends on the size of the industry and the number of key members. Do send us your details and we will get in touch with you. During holidays and weekends do allow 48 - 72 hrs for us to respond.