Date Selection for Wedding Ceremonies
Your wedding is one of the most important events in your life. Selecting an auspicious date for your wedding ceremony not only ensures a stress free day but also a good start for your married life.
A good wedding date
- ensures a hassle free day filled with happy celebrations.
- gives a strong foundation to your married life.
- can strengthen your commitments to each other.
- reduces any negative implications your and your partner's bazi chart may have on each other.
- in some cases it can increase the longevity of the marriage.
How is a wedding date selected?
I will require
- both your and your spouse's birth data.
- your preferred days (weekdays or weekends);
- preferred time and
- the month you would like to get married in.
- Remember to check availability of the venue before sending us your preferred dates.
After checking both your and your spouse's bazi she will select the best dates and times for the different ceremonies.
A wedding date selection report will contain two suitable dates and times for :
- Marriage registration (2 dates and time)
- Traditional wedding (2 dates and time)
- Wedding reception (2 dates and time)
- For online consults
- The report will be send via email.
- A 30 min online consult with Ms. Bose via SKYPE/Whatsapp/phone.
- For in office consult - a prior appointment will be set for you. You can meet Ms.Bose for explanation of your report.
Want a customized package?