Residential Feng Shui Consultation (On Site)
Your home is your sanctuary, your haven, your place. Let your home nourish your life. Take advantage of the positive qi your home has to offer you. A feng shui consultation can help you to lead a healthy, wealthy, prosperous life with fulfilling relationships.
A residential feng shui consultation can help you to
- improve your health;
- lead a harmonious life;
- find love;
- improve your career;
- open up new business avenues;
- increase financial growth;
- improve your relationships;
- achieve new spiritual heights;
- improve your quality of life;
- Help you and your family members to achieve your dreams and goals.
A residential feng shui consultation includes a thorough analysis of your home's feng shui.
How is a residential feng shui consultation done?
On-site consultations (conducted personally by Jayashree Bose)
Three meetings - two on-site visits and one office consultation.
First meeting – data collection
Jayashree Bose and her assistant will visit your property and collect all the relevant information. She will personally discuss areas you want to improve in your life and your situation. After that she will need to walk around your house so that she can take the relevant measurements. She will also need to take measurements outside your apartment or home. Sometimes to get a better view she might need access to the top floor of your building. The amount of time required for the initial visit depends on the size of the property and your queries. Generally, it takes about 1-2 hrs (for residences) and could range up to 2-3 days (for large projects)
Your report will be personally prepared by Jayashree Bose and will be ready within 12-15 working days.
For existing property the written report will contain recommendations on
- permanent recommendations;
- structural changes of your property (if required);
- annual remedial recommendations (for the particular year);
- month wise remedial recommendations (if you require);
- room allocations for members of the house/office;
- favorable directions to be used by different members of the office/home;
- stove/burner placement (if required to be changed);
- dates and time when the changes can be done.
Second meeting – report delivery
You will be required to visit our office or Jayashree Bose can visit the site to explain the full report and recommendations to you. She will discuss the structural changes with you and whether you would be willing to do the same. If you want to do the structural changes then she will select good dates for the same. On a specified date and time she will personally visit to explain the structural changes to the renovator/mason/foreman (extra charges could be applicable).
Ms.Bose will show you the positions where your remedies need to be placed. She will also show you your bed, desk and stove positions.
Third meeting – follow up consultation
Follow up consultation will be after you have made all the changes. In the follow up consultation Jayashree Bose will
- check if all structural changes have been completed;
- check if all remedial recommendations have been placed in the correct location;
- answer your questions;
- take an update on the improvements you have felt and seen.
- All reports are personally written by Ms.Jayashree Bose therefore it takes 12-15 working days to complete the reports.
- Ms. Bose will personally visit your home and explain the report to you.
Depends on the size of the property and the number of members. Send us your details and we will get in touch with you.
- Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: (91) 9864091058 (9.30Am – 7Pm IST)
- Fill up the contact form.