"Professional feng shui date selection guide 2012" is an annual date selection manual for practitioners, students and any person who needs to select a good date for any kind of activity (applying feng shui remedies, openings, new business ventures, construction, earth works – digging, marriages, engagements, litigation, burials, funerals etc). It is different from the general tong shu (Chinese almanac) available in the market.
Overview : -
- Tai Sui
- Tsui Po
- Qi men dun jia ju
- Starting dates and time of 24 Jie Qi
- Na yin of the day, month, year
- Lunar month start dates
- Annual, monthly, daily and hourly pillars (Ganzhi)
- Xuan kong da gua numbers - Annual, monthly, daily and hourly
- Flying stars – Annual, monthly, daily* and hourly
- San Sha - Annual, monthly and daily
- Clash Animal - Annual, monthly and daily
- 28 asterisms/constellations including explanations
- 12 Officers including explanations
- Master Dong Gong method including explanation
- Location of stars - year virtue, year virtue combo, year income, written report, silkworm, Hercules, scholar, yang noble, yin noble, year branch virtue, year horse, wu ji (capital of heaven), monthly virtue, monthly benevolence star
- Quick reference table for stars and their locations (feng shui)
*Daily flying stars have been calculated in two different methods in use by contemporary masters.
File format: Adobe acrobat document
Get your copy today.